Code of Conduct
Members have a right to:
- Be treated fairly, equally and with respect by members of Peaky Striders and the Committee.
- Walk and socialise in an environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Privacy and confidentiality concerning records, documentation and any other communication containing a member’s personal information, unless consent is otherwise provided.
- Be informed and actively involved in all club events and offerings.
- Voice their opinions, requirements and suggestions to the Committee.
- Treat other members and guests fairly, equally and with respect and courtesy.
- Behave responsibly and ensure they conduct themselves in a manner which will not injure the reputation of Peaky Striders.
- Not physically or verbally harass others.
- Take responsibility for personal safety while walking, follow Peaky Striders safety practices.
- Report any accidents or injuries while walking with Peaky Striders to a Committee member.
- Abide by and uphold the Constitution and Code of Conduct.
- Pay any fees promptly in relation to membership or an event which that member has committed to.
- Notify the Secretary of any changes to address or contact information.
- Report any inappropriate behaviour of a member to the Committee for action and follow up.